Hospitality design was a natural extension of the founding partner's work experiences and social connections in the hospitality industry.
Besides our creativity, our understanding of functional and operational needs of hospitality establishments has always given us a competitive edge. We have successfully completed numerous bars, restaurants, lounges and clubs in the NYC area. What distinguishes our portfolio is that it defies easy stylistic categorization, as we are always initially inspired by the location and its' neighboring context.
Our deep understanding of the NYC market and ability to foretell the next trends will ensure that any establishment designed by us will be a success.
Interior architecture is the process through which the interiors of buildings are designed, concerned with all aspects of the human uses of structural spaces. Put simply, Interior Architecture is the design of an interior in architectural terms. - Thank you Wikipedia, we couldn't have said it better.
Our Interior Architecture team works closely with the designers to create fully functioning and operational spaces. Focusing on spatial and architectural details and technical aspects. These interiors could be Clubs, offices, lobbies, hotels, restaurants, residential interiors, rooftops and the like.
Hospitality Operational Consulting
Hospitality Consulting in relation to Hospitality Design represent a number of services that are tailor made for specific clients such as:
- Clients with work experience in hospitality establishments who want to open their own place. Usually this is the culmination of a long and well thought-out process where the only unknown parameters are bureaucratic and technical requirements, such as DOB filings, code compliant layouts etc..
- Clients with existing establishments who are opening additional ones and want to improve on their existing design standards or want to establish a clear break and departure from those standards.
- DIY clients who just need help in terms of organizing their initial ideas into a coherent and streamlined whole, through 3D renderings,mood-boards, selection of specific items (such as lighting, finishes, furniture etc) and who do not require extensive construction documentation.
Hospitality Brand Consulting
For our Hospitality clients our in- house Branding and Graphic design team will ensure that all aspects of design are taken care of, from the smallest detail in the logo down to the final experience of the completed project. In close collaboration with the Interior design team they weave a cohesive story together, so that all parts of design are streamlined into a unified whole.
Branding services include:
- Brand Strategy + Analysis
- Logo design
- Way finding/Signage
- Interior design elements specific for the brand.